The Uscis Wilshire is a federal building located in Los Angeles, California. It is managed by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and is responsible for processing immigration applications and other related services. The building is also home to the USCIS field office, which processes applications and provides information and support to applicants.
Uscis Wilshire offers many services for immigrants looking to become citizens of the United States, including:
- Application Processing
- Visa Interviews
- Document Verification
- Naturalization Services
- Immigration Benefits
The Uscis Wilshire also provides assistance to people who are applying for a green card, temporary visa, or any other immigration-related service. The building also hosts regular seminars and workshops to help immigrants learn more about the U.S. immigration system.
The Uscis Wilshire is open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. For more information about the services they offer, or to make an appointment, please visit their website or call the office directly.
What documents are required to apply for a USCIS Wilshire appointment?
The documents required to apply for a USCIS Wilshire appointment vary depending on the type of appointment you are requesting. Generally, you will need to provide proof of identity, such as a passport or driver's license, as well as documents related to the appointment reason, such as proof of residence, evidence of legal status in the United States, and supporting documents for the application or petition you are filing.
What is the process for scheduling a USCIS Wilshire appointment?
- 1. Visit the USCIS website and select “Schedule an Appointment” from the main menu.
- 2. Select “Appointment at a USCIS office” from the drop-down menu.
- 3. Select “USCIS Wilshire” from the list of available offices.
- 4. Enter your personal information and select the type of appointment you need.
- 5. Choose a date and time for your appointment.
- 6. Confirm your appointment details and submit your request.
- 7. You will receive an email confirmation with your appointment details.
What documents do I need to bring to a USCIS Wilshire appointment?
You will need to bring the following documents to your USCIS Wilshire appointment:
- 1. A valid passport or other valid photo identification for all applicants.
- 2. Your original Form I-797, Notice of Action, or other USCIS document.
- 3. Your original Form I-797C, Appointment Notice.
- 4. Any additional paperwork requested by USCIS, such as birth certificates or marriage licenses.
- 5. Two passport-style photos of each applicant.
- 6. Any fees required by USCIS, such as filing fees or application fees.
- 7. Any other documentation that may be relevant to your application, such as evidence of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status, proof of employment authorization, or proof of identity.
What time do I need to arrive for my USCIS Wilshire appointment?
It is recommended that you arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time at the USCIS Wilshire office. This will give you enough time to check in and complete any necessary paperwork before your appointment begins.
What documents do I need to bring to my USCIS Wilshire appointment?
When attending your appointment at the USCIS office, you should bring:
- 1. Your appointment letter
- 2. Your passport or other government-issued photo identification
- 3. The original documents that you submitted with your application
- 4. Any additional documents, such as copies of birth certificates, marriage certificates, or other evidence that the USCIS requested
- 5. Any additional forms and documents that you were instructed to bring to the interview
- 6. Any fees that may be required to complete the application process.
What time should I arrive for my USCIS Wilshire appointment?
It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled USCIS Wilshire appointment. This will give you enough time to check in and complete any necessary paperwork before your appointment begins.