The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Hialeah Field Office serves the South Florida community by providing a wide range of immigration services. Located in the city of Hialeah, the Field Office is responsible for processing applications, petitions, and other documents filed by individuals and families.
- Green Card Renewal/Replacement
- Employment Authorization Document (EAD) Renewal/Replacement
- Advance Parole Renewal/Replacement
- Adjustment of Status
- Employment-based Immigration
- Family-based Immigration
- Refugee and Asylum Status
- Student Visas
- Victims of Human Trafficking Visas
- Fiancé(e) Visas
- K-1/K-3 Visas
- Visa Waivers
- Travel Documents
The Hialeah Field Office also provides outreach services, such as educational seminars and workshops, to the South Florida community.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
The Hialeah Field Office is located at 1475 W. 49th Street, Hialeah, FL 33012. For more information, please visit the USCIS website or call the Hialeah Field Office at (305) 887-4000.
What services does the Hialeah USCIS office provide?
The Hialeah USCIS office provides a range of services related to immigration and naturalization. These services include:
- • Accepting applications for immigration benefits such as naturalization, adjusting status, and employment authorization
- • Offering information and assistance to help individuals understand and complete the immigration process
- • Conducting interviews and providing pre-scheduled appointments
- • Administering the English and civics tests as part of the naturalization process
- • Providing information on immigration and naturalization policies and procedures
- • Processing applications for asylum and refugee status
- • Accepting biometrics appointments for applicants seeking immigration benefits
- • Offering free legal advice and assistance to those in need
What documents do I need to bring to the Hialeah USCIS office?
You should bring a valid photo ID and any documents that are relevant to your application, such as a passport, birth certificate, marriage certificate, or naturalization certificate. Additionally, you should bring a copy of the application you filed with the USCIS, copies of any supporting evidence for your application, and payment for any required fees.
What are the office hours of the Hialeah USCIS office?
The Hialeah USCIS office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. except for federal holidays.
What is the address of the Hialeah USCIS office?
The Hialeah USCIS office is located at 6500 W. 21st Avenue, Suite D, Hialeah, FL 33016.
What are the hours of the Hialeah USCIS office?
The Hialeah USCIS office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The office is closed on weekends and federal holidays.
What days is the Hialeah USCIS office open?
The Hialeah USCIS office is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 4:00pm. The office is closed on weekends and federal holidays.
What days is the Hialeah USCIS office closed?
The Hialeah USCIS office is closed on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents' Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
What holidays does the Hialeah USCIS office observe?
The Hialeah USCIS office observes the following holidays:
New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.